just let me put the tip in
April 3, 2007 7:37 PM   Subscribe

Heard tale of some crazy jumped-up-on-sarsaparilla young coot hand rolling his/her own pen tips for them styluses on the Wacom intuos tablets outta something or other. Ring a bell? Anyone doing this?

Someone liked the felt tips rather than the plastic ones, wanted to further the experiment with surface grip, and settled on some magic, easy to find material, but I forget what.
posted by dong_resin to Media & Arts (3 answers total) 7 users marked this as a favorite
posted by tellurian at 8:37 PM on April 3, 2007

certainly interesting, but not what I'm after.
posted by dong_resin at 8:43 PM on April 3, 2007

If it's any help at all, the tips are called nibs. I'm in need of some new nibs, and would love to find this magical material.

Please post back here, should you ever find it.
posted by fake at 2:48 PM on April 7, 2007

« Older Good examples of organizational web presence?   |   What I Did This Coming Summer? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.