Name that tune. Heard on DMX channel "Groove Lounge", female singer, ends with line "This is for another day."

I need to identify a song. Heard on the DMX channel "Groove lounge". [More inside]

I've gotten ahold of the playlist for the time I was listening, and I think I've narrowed the list down. The song wasn't too distinctive, but it ended with a beautiful Harriet Wheeleresque female voice singing the line "This is for another day." The goocher, it seems, is that with this genre, half of the artists use a troupe of different vocalists. I've googled and Kazaa'd all these songs but I couldn't find a full length copy of any of them. Here's the playlist:

THE LAST TRUMPET LYRICS BORN/LATEEF THE TRUTHSPE LATER THAT DAY
ONDULE' MATHIEU BOOGAERTS PUTUMAYO PRESENTS FRENCH CAFE
A LITTLE WHILE THE NEW DEAL GONE GONE GONE
RIDDIM SUPASTAR 60 CHANNELS COVERT MOVEMENTS
GOOD BOY (MANMACHINEMAN REMIX) DE-PHAZZ PLASTIC LOVE MEMORY
IL BUONO, IL BRUTTO, IL CATTIVO SWELL SESSION ENNIO MORRICONE REMIXES VOLUME 1
IN YOUR EYES (MEMI'S TUNE) MATT FLORES METAWORLD
IS YOU IS OR IS YOU AIN'T MY BAB DINAH WASHINGTON VERVE//REMIXED(COMP)
DRUM'N BOOGALOO (FULL VOCAL MIX) MO' HORIZONS ...AND THE NEW BOHEMIAN FREEDOM
RAINFALL (KASKADE REMIX) J.BOOGIE'S DUBTRONIC SCIENCE SOUNDS OF OM V.4

Any takers?
posted by trharlan to Media & Arts (1 answer total)

It's not "Is You is or is you ain't", that's for sure...i think it's New Deal, but i'm not sure. (trying to download)
posted by amberglow at 4:56 PM on March 13, 2004

« Older How can I mess with an unauthorized user on my...   |   Is it possible to take a cat for a walk? Newer »