iTunes vs podcasts

My iTunes seems to only show 10 podcasts in the pane/tab of my iPod as viewed in Itunes.

Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about. This means I can't just have the podcasts I WANT to sync up. I really don't need teh video podcasts on my non-video iPod...

Am I missing something? I have podcasts that aren't showing up here.
posted by cccorlew to Technology (5 answers total)

does a scroll thing happen when you click the "selected podcasts" button? (I would check on my own but I have less than 10 podcasts.) otherwise, no idea.
posted by crayolarabbit at 6:23 PM on February 9, 2007

Yeah, I'm thinking the scrollbar appears when the list is activated.
posted by rhizome at 8:17 PM on February 9, 2007

Nope. No scroll bar on mine. But I'd love to know if anyone else gets one.
posted by cccorlew at 9:59 PM on February 9, 2007

As a test, I subscribed to a bunch of podcasts in iTunes. Each time I synch my iPod, the list box containing the selected podcasts on my iPod just grows to accomodate, i.e. no scrollbar ever appears.

Are you sure you're not subscribed to just 10 podcasts in your iTunes library?
posted by DakotaPaul at 10:50 PM on February 9, 2007

I'm subscribed to about a bajillion podcasts and I have a scroll bar in that box (even though I can only use it when I hit the "selected podcasts" button). I don't know what this means for you, except, maybe there is a glitch in your install somewhere.

I have to say, though, if all you are trying to do is keep the video podcasts off of you non-video iPod, you shouldn't have to deselect them. I have a non-video iPod and iTunes "knows" that and doesn't try to sync videos up.

If iTunes is trying to put video on an older iPod something is awry.
posted by Famous at 3:34 AM on February 10, 2007

« Older Nokia and its Subcontractors   |   It's a Podcast! It's a Song! Newer »