Mature piano/keyboard lessons website
February 9, 2004 5:36 PM   Subscribe

I'm trying to find the piano/keyboards-equivalent of this excellent guitar lessons site. Basically, I'm looking for a non-commercial set of tutorials done in style, and essense (I know I ask a lot). I've done the usual Google queries; the free sites seemed either amateurish (e.g. PianoNanny) or poor, while the commercial sites only had one or two tutorials open to the public (and still not always top-class). Any truly worthwhile recommendations? Thanks in advance for your help!
posted by kchristidis to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

sorry i can't help with the piano stuff, but thanks for the guitar lessons link! i've been meaning to pick up the guitar again and move my skills forward, and i haven't really been eager to pay someone $60/hour and block out the time to do so each week.)
posted by fishfucker at 10:41 PM on February 9, 2004

Check this links page out:
http://www.learnjazzpiano.com/pages/scotslm.mv
Mostly blues and jazz, but I think there are other styles there too. LearnJazzPiano.com itself can be quite handy.
posted by BobsterLobster at 6:29 AM on February 10, 2004

« Older Seeking Relatively Future-Proof HTML File Browser...   |   Been on Norplant? Tell me your experiences please. Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.