Great massage in Nashville?

Can anyone reccommend a good place for a massage in Nashville? The closer to Hendersonville, the better.

This is a Christmas gift, so I need to be able to order a gift card through a website or over the phone, as I live several hours away.

I have googled and found a couple in the area, but I have no idea what the quality of service is. So far I've come across: Yana's Salon and Spa and Bodyworks Emporium. Any experience with these or others would be appreciated.
posted by saucy to Health & Fitness (2 answers total)

Nashville Scene Reader's poll 2006 lists:

n2skin
Essential Therapy
Practical Massage

I found that I could trust the Scene's reader polls most of the time. However, these are all around Greenhills/Vandy/Music Row area, roughly 30min from Hendersonville. But I also found that for stuff like this, one would benefit from leaving H'ville.

Hope that helps some.
posted by dogwalker at 6:23 AM on December 3, 2006

My dad who is really into deep tissue massages says The Works in downtown Nashville is the best.
posted by aburd at 1:31 PM on January 4, 2007

« Older Will a US region Nintendo Wii work in Europe?   |   How to get to know a professor? Newer »