iTunes woe

iTunes woe: for apparantly no reason, iTunes stops playing completely when it reaches the end of a song. I have to click on another song to make it start playing again. The previous and next song buttons also causes it to stop playing rather than changing song. I definitely have playlists containing more than one song :) I am running the RTM version of Vista. Anyone else experienced this?
posted by The Carolingian to Computers & Internet (5 answers total)

Do you have the last.fm plugin installed by any chance? I did and was getting this exact behaviour, and uninstalling it corrected the problem.
posted by LukeyBoy at 6:41 AM on November 26, 2006

Are all the tickboxes to the left of the songs checked? You can click on them with the ctrl key held down to select all of them at once
posted by derbs at 7:15 AM on November 26, 2006

Yes, sounds like it could be the tickboxes.
posted by greycap at 7:49 AM on November 26, 2006

iLounge throws in for unchecked songs, too (not that I speak for them), and they spell out how easy the solution is, as well.
posted by kimota at 8:21 AM on November 26, 2006

Thanks! Works like a charm again.
posted by The Carolingian at 11:39 AM on November 26, 2006

« Older Verizon or T-Mobile?   |   Is it possible to just be too damn awesome? Newer »