Keep me from stealing Waffle House Plates!
November 11, 2006 6:13 PM   Subscribe

Much like the question a couple hits below...anyone know how the purchase a Waffle House dinner set? Plates, bowls, coffee cups with the Waffle House logo?
posted by keep it tight to Shopping (4 answers total)
Give em a call 1-877-9-WAFFLE, looks like they sell clothing through RealTree. CLASSY! eBay has some stuff, you could probably put together a set over time, but I'm sure that'll be just a slower form of indirect theft.
posted by Science! at 6:23 PM on November 11, 2006 [1 favorite]

For what it is worth, my (girlfriend at the time now) wife told Waffle House staff about my WH obsession and they found it quite novel. They made up a name badge with my name on it, gave her a cook's hat, visor, menu, coffee mug, buttons, and more crap that was fun to have around for a while. She brought it back to Chicago when her internship was done. Yay.

Clearly YMMV, but if you find the right set of employees, you might be able to score.
posted by ArcAm at 6:37 PM on November 11, 2006

Have you just tried asking? Waffle Houses obviously have to buy their stuff from somewhere. I can't imagine that a restaurant owner would MIND you wanting to buy a set of plates. At least you're not stealing them!
posted by Malor at 7:32 PM on November 11, 2006

Do the plates, etc. have a manufacturer's logo on the bottom? If so, try calling the manufacturer directly. They may have an outlet with seconds available for purchase.
posted by stefnet at 7:58 PM on November 11, 2006

« Older The Radial Fracture Survival Guide: Ow, Oi, Ouch!   |   Please recommend a portable device for listening... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.