November 10, 2006 7:17 AM   Subscribe

What are the chairs at the dining table in this photo?
posted by leotrotsky to Home & Garden (5 answers total)
I recognize them. I'm pretty sure that DWR sold them at one point. I can't think of the designer.
posted by leotrotsky at 7:23 AM on November 10, 2006

Try emailing one of the Apartment Therapy blogs. They post stuff like this on their site all the time, and their design-saavy readers can usually nail it.

Here's a list of the NY site's past Good Questions. Click one of the questions and it'll have the address to send your question to.
posted by MsMolly at 9:19 AM on November 10, 2006

I'm a bit of a chair freak and just checked my many chair books and it's in none of them, so I'm guessing the design is very recent.

They don't look at all comfortable to me, however. I'll second asking Apartment Therapy, though I think their turnaround time is pretty dreadful.

You might also want to ask the people at design-addict.com, founddesign.com, machineagemodern.com, ethel20thcenturyliving.com, porchmodern.com, etc. etc. These are just furniture shops here in Canada that I know the web sites of but they may be able to help.
posted by dobbs at 11:20 AM on November 10, 2006


The designer is Konstantin Grcic.
posted by hydrophonic at 11:24 AM on November 10, 2006

Awesome. Found where I can pick some up as well. Thanks Hive Mind.
posted by leotrotsky at 11:34 AM on November 10, 2006

« Older how do I get doctors on the right track?   |   Suitable jobs for the introverted? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.