Computer-related clothing in the UK? Brick/mortar preferred.
January 31, 2004 2:40 PM   Subscribe

Where can I buy computer gaming related clothing in the UK? All I can find are online shops in the US. Are there even any brick and mortar shops for this kind of thing?
posted by Orange Goblin to Shopping (4 answers total)
Like this?. You can find this with google if you learn the lingo. You can restrict where google searches with the site keyword.

So, site:uk restricts it to domain names in the uk top level scheme, or resticts it to commercial sites in the uk etc.

So site:uk gaming shirts will bring up what you're looking for I think.
posted by substrate at 5:06 PM on January 31, 2004

Yeh, I found that one, and 6 shirts doesn't really make a shop. Perhaps I should have phrased my question "Where can I find a large selection of computer gaming related clothing in the UK?"
posted by Orange Goblin at 3:12 AM on February 1, 2004

I can't offer any assistance, just wanted to say I have just ordered 2 shirts from ukgeek, and to thank substrate for the link.
posted by Gamecat at 2:47 AM on February 2, 2004

Have you tried Joystick Junkies??
posted by arha at 3:48 AM on February 2, 2004

« Older Web Fonts   |   How do I reduce static electricity in my house? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.