I'm building a project studio.
November 7, 2006 9:22 AM   Subscribe

Does anyone know of any interior designers or contractors in the London metropolitan area that specialize in sound installations, recording studios, or accoustic treatment?
posted by Human Flesh to Home & Garden (1 answer total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
Best answer: Try Munro Acoustics. It's not my line of work, but I once wrote about them, years and years ago.
posted by jonathanbell at 11:30 AM on November 7, 2006

« Older Fun/Romantic things to do around Jekyll Island, GA...   |   how to appeal a denied claim for travel health... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.