Help me find the spanish equivalent of the BBC podcasts

Please help me find downloadable spanish language radio in the style of BBC Radio 4. I'm learning spanish and, while I'm doing my best in talking to native speakers, watching local TV and listening to local radio (I'm in Buenos Aires :), I can't find anything that is similar to the non-news, non-sport, non-call-in talk radio that I like on Radio 4, Plays, books of the week and so on (that I can listen to over and over while I'm on the bus, rewind etc). I haven't found too many podcasts that do it for me either but then, I'm not the hive mind. Any suggestions?
posted by itsjustanalias to Education (3 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

Abra El Radio Player (The button at the top) Also see the "radio" section further down.
posted by Mwongozi at 12:48 PM on October 7, 2006

I posted a similar question about Spanish language blogs a while back. One of the links there happened to lead me to this which led me to these: SPN, Podsonoro, Podcastellano, folcast
posted by oddman at 7:24 PM on October 7, 2006

BBC world service broadcasts in spanish here.
posted by Touchstone at 1:40 AM on October 9, 2006

« Older Need info on cheap Digital Signage   |   How can I build a unique cat tree? Newer »