Can I come back?
September 22, 2006 4:20 PM   Subscribe

Travel while on practical training visa

I am a Canadian on a one year "optional practical training" visa, having just finished a masters degree at a school here in the US. What do I need to know about traveling to and from Mexico while on this visa status? If I get my i-20 signed by the registrar at my former school, is there any reason I should be worried about getting back into the US after one week in Mexico?
posted by purplefiber to Law & Government (1 answer total)
never ever try to travel without the I-20 (I-94?) and the opt card. talk to your international student advisor. you should be fine.

make sure your address is up to date.
posted by krautland at 5:22 PM on September 22, 2006

« Older 2006 weblog tool market share   |   I felt like a heel. Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.