Does anyone offer piecemeal customized USB drives? Think "spreadshirt" for USB.
September 19, 2006 8:10 AM   Subscribe

I want the service to offer my customized USB device, but without me having to make large batch purchases. So the service would make the product as the demand requires. Perhaps they are even integrated with a webshop so they can just deduct the cost from the price of the order.
posted by torpark to Technology (5 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Somehow this didn't get included: I am looking for a service which offers piecemeal customized USB drive. Think "spreadshirt" but for USB.
posted by torpark at 8:12 AM on September 19, 2006

What do you mean by piecemeal? If you want really small orders why not just buy USB drives and put decals on them?
posted by UESMark at 9:02 AM on September 19, 2006

Get a metal one and get it engraved. Or maybe sandblasting? Decal is probably easiest like UESMark said.
posted by voidcontext at 10:10 AM on September 19, 2006

How many of these do you want? Just order some custom stickers and stick 'em on.
posted by delmoi at 10:25 AM on September 19, 2006

What do you mean by customized? A standard drive with custom markings on the outside? A standard drive with stuff preloaded on the flash? Something that isn't a thumbdrive at all, but some other USB device?
posted by hattifattener at 10:30 AM on September 19, 2006

« Older what to do in vancouver?   |   Okay, just a little pin prick. Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.