Mexican food in Argentina

Does anyone know a good, SPICY, authentic Mexican restaurant in Buenos Aires?

I went to a place yesterday and ordered mole and got a chicken breast covered (more-or-less) in Snickers bars. Anyone know a really good place? The Argentine pallette seems to avoid all things picante.
posted by punkbitch to Travel & Transportation around Buenos Aires, Argentina (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

I don't know any Mexican restaurants in Baires, but try La Paceña, en Echeverría 2570 for some awesome and spicy empanadas bolivianas. (sorry for the slight off topicness, but that's my spicy fix down here).
posted by matematichica at 2:26 PM on August 19, 2006

Have never tried it & it's not quite "Mexican," but some expats recently opened the California Burrito Company in downtown BsAs. That is, if self-styled San Francisco burritos tickle your fancy.
posted by donpedro at 8:40 PM on August 19, 2006

tried em both. loved em both. thanks mefites!
posted by punkbitch at 11:00 PM on September 5, 2006

« Older What is the best road bike in the $2,000 price...   |   Damage to cat's eye: emergency? Newer »