Lifelike anatomical model of a flaccid penis?
June 12, 2006 5:22 AM   Subscribe

I'm looking for a lifelike anatomical model of a flaccid penis.

The anatomical model of an erect penis was easy to find (condom training model). The flaccid, not so much. I'm not sure what even to search for, and the urology models I am finding are dissectible and not lifelike enough.

By lifelike, I mean lifelike to sight and touch. Just a penis, please, not something you can open up to see how the urology etc works, would be best.

These models are for a kit for sex education for learning disabled people.

Feel free to post multiple options, as the educator I am supporting would like choice.

Many thanks! I'm in the UK, by the way.
posted by By The Grace of God to Health & Fitness (5 answers total)

Does this help? Or this?
posted by katiecat at 6:05 AM on June 12, 2006

Pink Limpy Packers!
posted by plokent at 6:16 AM on June 12, 2006

i just know i'll be busted by my girlfriend for the google search terms used, but here you go.
posted by nitsuj at 6:20 AM on June 12, 2006

nitsuj's is the best link, in my opinion. It's what I would have linked you to if they hadn't first.

But: a word of advice. the packers in the picture look huge but the "mini" is just right-- not too intimidating for people learning about penises. It's the one that is extended up in the picture. Go for that one. (Plus it's cheaper!)
posted by fireflies to stars at 7:13 AM on June 12, 2006

« Older Penis enlargement - why all the radio and TV ads?   |   play me a tune Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.