Image uploader plugins for Movable Type

Does anyone know a good image uploader plugin for Movable Type that does exactly what the built in image uploader does in Typepad? (in Typepad, when you insert an image in a post, the image code is inserted for you into the entry, and you can upload multiple images and Typepad continues to insert the image code for each image uploaded into the single entry). I have tried NetPBM, but it only shows the html for the pop up thumbnail image, it doesn't insert the code into the entry for you. Tips and references on customizing NetPBM are also welcome. thanks a lot!
posted by cg2 to Computers & Internet (1 answer total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

I think better file uploader does some of this, but I'll ask around if there's a closer fit.
posted by anildash at 2:20 PM on June 9, 2006

« Older Kite stores in Stockholm?   |   I just want to catch a frisbee once in a while Newer »