Kite stores in Stockholm?

Svenskafilter: Where can I buy a good kite in Stockholm, Sweden?

I'm travelling to Sweden in a little bit (actually posting this from the waiting area at the ferry terminal) on the second leg of my vacation trip. I'm an avid kite flyer, but managed to snap a spreader on my Prism Quantum kite at the beach two days ago. I'm looking for a store in Stockholm where I'll be able to pick up a decent acrobatic kite, or at least a nice single line job.

I've tried searching on the internet, but don't even know the swedish word for 'kite'. Searching from 'prism kite stockholm' came up pretty much empty. I'll be in Sweden til next thursday and am able to travel in and around Stockholm by car.
posted by jedrek to Sports, Hobbies, & Recreation (2 answers total)

Best answer: This place seems to stock the Prism range. The Swedish for kite is drake, or drakar in the plural. There’s a handy on-line Swedish-English / English/Swedish dictionary here, by the way.
posted by misteraitch at 6:28 AM on June 9, 2006

Response by poster: Thanks so much! I went there today, got a couple of kites and info about my broken part.
posted by jedrek at 10:57 AM on June 10, 2006

« Older Where can I get my hands on a Rockstar cooler?   |   Image uploader plugins for Movable Type Newer »