Know any good Geography in education weblogs?

I'm looking for some good weblogs about geography, preferably by people who are teaching in middle/higher education. Essentially Geography teachers who use blogs as a medium for communicating/collaborating with their students. My Google-Fu and Technora-Te are letting me down. Any ideas?
posted by jim.christian to Education (4 answers total)

I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but I enjoy The Map Room a great deal. It might give you some inspiration.
posted by j-dawg at 7:22 AM on June 8, 2006

Here's another thing that's not what you are looking for, but I did co-author a geography/music curriculum for middle school teachers that can be found online: Mapping the Beat.

Sorry for the self-link, mefi peeps.
posted by billtron at 8:25 AM on June 8, 2006

When I get hired (knock on wood) I will be doing this exact thing. I find that the Canadian Cartographic Association's blog, ccablog.blogspot.com, is great for all sorts of online and interesting maps and mapping solutions / data visualizations. Check it out.
posted by maxpower at 12:53 PM on June 8, 2006

(is this the first-time-ever on the internet for the usage of the word Technora-Te?)
posted by growabrain at 10:25 PM on June 8, 2006

« Older I'm looking over a dozen four-leaf clovers   |   No, Amazon.com, I refuse to believe your entire... Newer »