Gonna Get Myself Connected
June 9, 2024 9:25 AM   Subscribe

I purchased a cheap Aldi power washer and I'm looking to get some accessories but I'm having trouble figuring out the type of connector.

I bought a small but mighty power washer from Aldi (Ferrex F-HPW1400) and would like to get some additional nozzles and accessories. There are about 10,000 different kinds of connector types and I'm not sure what kind I need. I've uploaded a few pics of what the connector looks like for the included lance.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I want to live out my PowerWash Simulator fantasies. Thanks!
posted by Diskeater to Home & Garden (1 answer total)
According to eBay, you need an adaptor for about 10-12 quids so you can attach any of the Karcher brand accessories to your Ferrex brand compact power washer. I'd check on eBay and start asking questions.
posted by kschang at 10:00 AM on June 9

« Older Simple grammar question that has baffled me   |   Traveling with dog through Denver, looking for... Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments