Milan Photographer Recommendation

I am looking to have family photos taken when traveling to the city this summer. Surprisingly, my children who won’t let me take a posed picture of them are willing to go for this! Please share either a referral for a local photographer, or places to find recommendations. Thank you!

We’re not looking for anything super high-end, just taking advantage of being somewhere so different than home.
Bonus question: I will work with the photographer on this, but any location you would recommend? Everything I’ve googled or show on IG shows up with the cathedral background and not looking for that.
posted by gryphonlover to Media & Arts (1 answer total)

Airbnb experiences often has photographers listed for exactly the sort of thing you are asking for.
posted by AnnaRat at 6:11 AM on May 13

« Older How as an Old, accept that your parents didn't...   |   Side effects of Trazadone and reasonable... Newer »