Recs for PDX Photographers?

I need some professional headshots taken. I'm looking for recommendations for a photographer.

My LinkedIn photo is over ten years old, and I look... very different these days. I hate taking photos, so I'd like to have them done by a pro who can make the process easy and suggest poses and the like.

Requests:
  • Portland area, although I'm willing to drive a bit if needed
  • I'd appreciate recs for photographers you've personally worked with, or have heard of via a friend
  • Extra points for folks who regularly work with fat and/or queer folks!
  • The vibe I'd like to end up with is professional with a touch of cool. Basically, I want to look like a badass.
posted by bluloo to Media & Arts (2 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

Best answer: She checks all of your boxes and was a dream to work with: I cannot recommend Ashley Courter enough!!!!
posted by blazingunicorn at 12:02 PM on September 7, 2023

Best answer: you want Beth Olson! She was a classmate of mine in design school and she's super cool.
posted by girlalex at 1:28 PM on September 7, 2023

« Older Is this a sundial? If so, how does it work?   |   Reciprocity in relationships vs. transactional... Newer »