Noob seeks guidance on embedding Calendly link in Instagram

I would like to embed a Calendly link in my Instagram business account so that followers can book an appointment on an impulse. I know that Calendly does not integrate with Instagram. What other options are available to accomplish this?
posted by John Borrowman to Computers & Internet (6 answers total)

I have seen people use a linktree for this purpose. Single link to booking site. (Note: I haven’t been on IG for six months, so they may not play nice with linktree anymore, but I would find that shocking.)
posted by Bottlecap at 10:35 AM on May 14, 2023

Linktree still works on instagram FYI.
posted by ellieBOA at 1:53 PM on May 14, 2023

Can't you just use Bit.ly to shorten the URL?
posted by kschang at 2:39 PM on May 14, 2023

I'm probably missing something, but can you describe what you mean by "embedding" and "integrate" in terms of using a Calendly link with Instagram? I assume it's something other than putting your Calendly link as one of the links in your Instagram profile?
posted by fabius at 5:40 AM on May 15, 2023

Response by poster: I assume it's something other than putting your Calendly link as one of the links in your Instagram profile?

Thank you. I can see that my request may not be clear and that I may be misusing "embedding." No, it is not something other than putting my Calendly link as one of the links in my Instagram profile.

I am a recruiter. I use my Instagram account to attract the attention of what are referred to as "passive candidates." If someone (a follower or not) is seeing my feed and thinking that they'd like to set up a call, I want to offer a way to do that in the moment.

In other contexts, I can offer a Calendly link. I want to do that in Instagram.
posted by John Borrowman at 6:58 AM on May 15, 2023

You can put any link in a story then save the story as a highlight in your profile? I’ve got a story highlight in my Instagram which is linked in my mefi profile if you want an example, it doesn’t have any links but they would just appear in the middle or wherever of the story.
posted by ellieBOA at 4:14 AM on May 16, 2023

« Older can you take it with you? flower edition   |   Negative capability Newer »