help me choose a ripstik for my son

My son tried his cousin's ripstik and is hooked. His 10th birthday is coming up so we want to get him one, but there seem to be different types (mostly Razor brand) and I'm not sure which one to get.

I'm trying to choose between the different Razor models (Ripster, Caster, Surf) but I don't really have a sense of when one would be preferred over another. Are there other types or brands I should be considering? Some information about my son: he is turning 10 but is about the size of a 12-13 year old (probably 110 lb or even heavier already). He already has a skateboard but says the ripstik is more fun.
posted by piyushnz to Shopping (1 answer total)

Response by poster: (sorry, forgot to mention, should be easily available in Canada).
posted by piyushnz at 3:56 PM on March 7, 2023

« Older Renovate or Walk Away or. . . is there anything...   |   Re. of the order of the paragraphs in this website... Newer »