Seattle electrician recommendations
February 11, 2022 11:52 AM   Subscribe

Recommend me your favorite residential electrician in Seattle. Bonus points if they have experience with old houses with some old wiring.
posted by Special Agent Dale Cooper to Home & Garden (5 answers total) 5 users marked this as a favorite

I've had Switch electric do a lot of work for me over the last few years. They seem to know what they're doing and are patient with my persnickety local permit inspectors. They can be hard to schedule but once you get on their calendar they are highly professional IME.
posted by potrzebie at 12:04 PM on February 11, 2022

I've used As You Wish Electric several times, and while the first guy they sent did not do the job they fired him and afterwards I didn't have a problem with anybody they sent after, so I think that's the sort of thing that could happen to any company. They ended up ripping out knob and tube wiring for me and replacing it with modern safe stuff, among other things.
posted by foxfirefey at 2:30 PM on February 11, 2022

Boyer Electric has dealt with our old house well for years. Expensive but good.
posted by clew at 5:47 PM on February 11, 2022

Terry with Jake the Plumber is our go-to guy and we have an old house.
posted by lois1950 at 5:59 PM on February 11, 2022

Seconding As You Wish, Dave did a meticulous job of upgrading our entire outdated, hazardous electrical system.
posted by bunji at 11:44 AM on February 12, 2022

« Older Switching from Apple Keychain to 3rd party...   |   What are the best videos of people getting hit in... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.