Wireless charger that looks good and works with an Otterbox?

Can you recommend a wireless charging dock that 1) isn’t ugly (like, sits on a desktop, maybe holds pens, etc) 2) works with an iPhone SE in an Otterbox and 3) maybe charges an Apple Watch at the same time?

That’s pretty much it. Thank you!
posted by Ollie to Computers & Internet (3 answers total)

I purchased this charger this spring. It does not hold office accessories, but it does have both Apple Watch and AirPod chargers. Plugs in via USB-C.

It has worked great for both my old iPhone X and my new iPhone 13 Pro, both with Otterboxes. Should work fine for any models of iPhone from 8 and up. Note that it does not come with a transformer block so make sure you have one with the right output (9V recommended) to get Fast charging capability.
posted by SquidLips at 9:27 AM on November 21

I was just gifted a Nomad Base Station Pro. I wasn't in the market for such a thing, but it turns out, I love it. Looks nice, charges three things without wires. Hard to argue!
posted by TheCoug at 9:43 PM on November 21

i like this one because it lets me see/use the phone and watch whilst charging, and it doesn't require a separate watch puck.
posted by bruceo at 3:39 PM on November 22

« Older Seeking reputable carbon offset programs   |   Need playlist for yelling while hanging laundry Newer »