Drunk conversation about craft techniques lead to confusing google
October 7, 2021 6:41 PM   Subscribe

There's some kind of craft technique where you jam roving or something fuzzy in between the stitches of a mitten or whatever that you knitted/crocheted, so that the fluffy stuff is on the inside. It's sort of like punch needle and sort of like felting, but not. Is this a thing, and if so, what is it called so I can look it up?
posted by blnkfrnk to Sports, Hobbies, & Recreation (3 answers total) 5 users marked this as a favorite
Best answer: Yes, Thrumming
posted by Princess Leopoldine Grassalkovich nee Esterhazy at 6:44 PM on October 7, 2021 [26 favorites]

Wow, cool! I never would have known about this! Here's my new project for this fall...
posted by mkuhnell at 4:09 AM on October 8, 2021 [1 favorite]

Response by poster: Right? I would never have figured that out. Thanks!
posted by blnkfrnk at 10:11 AM on October 8, 2021

« Older Why isn't my connection private?   |   The early bird catches the ….*snore* Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments