How Do I Search For These Things
September 16, 2021 2:18 PM   Subscribe

What are these pieces attached to my glasses called?

I have Oakley glasses which, apparently, come with temples that don't hook down, meaning that when I lean over, they fall off. I asked my optometrist what we could do about this and they put on these little rubber things. These work great, but they're starting to wear and I'd like to replace them. What are they actually called so I can search for them?
posted by plinth to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
They've got a ton of search terms, but mostly glasses ear grips or sometimes glasses ear hooks. Cheap as dirt, you will find literally thousands of listings for them.
posted by phunniemee at 2:27 PM on September 16, 2021 [2 favorites]

Ear hooks
posted by tipsyBumblebee at 2:28 PM on September 16, 2021 [2 favorites]

« Older Help me remember weird noodle-people indie sports...   |   calling all annoyed helpdesk people Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments