IKEA Ceramic Bird Mystery
September 14, 2021 10:12 AM   Subscribe

Another "What the hell is this IKEA product called?" question: I shattered the smaller grey counterpart of this ceramic bird ... thing. I can't find an image of it/them anywhere online to replace. Naturally, they were my partner's favorite kitchen decoration, so I'm feeling the pinch. What is this called?
posted by mykescipark to Shopping (5 answers total)
What does it do? Is it just decorative, or does it serve a purpose (vase, pitcher, salt shaker, etc.)?
posted by zibra at 10:16 AM on September 14, 2021

Best answer: LÄTTSÅLD Vase/carafe, set of 2, penguin/black gray.

Does not appear to be currently in production (I wouldn't order from that link!) but try eBay maybe?
posted by mskyle at 10:16 AM on September 14, 2021 [4 favorites]

Can't vouch for this site, either: Ikea LATTSALD Decorative Ceramic Vase/Carafe, Set of 2, Penguin Black Gray NEW
posted by Iris Gambol at 12:15 PM on September 14, 2021

If you cannot find one, it's good you have a photo reference! My move next would be to find a cool ceramic person on Etsy and have a commissioned piece done of something similar.
posted by tiny frying pan at 3:08 PM on September 14, 2021

eBay has a photo search feature.
posted by jgirl at 7:43 PM on September 14, 2021 [1 favorite]

« Older Grammar nerds, please halp!   |   Finding a Book that Rocks Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments