Favorite exercise videos for kids on the YouTube?

This school year, much like last one and part of the one before that, we don’t want to put our too young to be vaccinated for COVID kids in any kind of group sports. What are your favorite online exercise videos for the 10/11 and under age range? Any genre is fine, we would like to try a bunch and see what sticks. Also open to purchasing a subscription or video series if you have specific recommendations.
posted by Wavelet to Health & Fitness (4 answers total)

I have some friends that really like Cosmic Kids Yoga.
posted by charmedimsure at 9:01 AM on September 2, 2021

My kids liked GoNoodle when they were that age.
posted by belladonna at 9:56 AM on September 2, 2021 [1 favorite]

Get Kids Moving has honestly saved me this past year - I can always talk my kids into 5 minutes of superhero workouts.
posted by annathea at 8:10 AM on September 3, 2021

This or That Tabata videos are fun! Kids go to the side of the thing they prefer (could be a food/meme/picture/animal) and then do the exercise on that side for 20-30 seconds. I used it for virtual teaching a few students over the past year.
posted by shortyJBot at 4:18 AM on September 6, 2021

« Older Private prescription for ADHD in England.   |   Second Generation Immigrant dealing with money Newer »