Aggressive breast kink
July 29, 2021 4:05 PM   Subscribe

Hi. I'm trying to do a fruitless search on this fetish I have.

Think femdom or whatever, but with ballistic boobage -- cones, metallic, but better, just weaponized flesh as in shoving them down my throat, etc. I get turned on my those girls who disaplay tit-sparks. Like the idea of forced sucking, all that. Yes, smothering, lactation (squirting), sure... But what's this even called? Could use a good porn link if you'd be so kind.
posted by noelpratt2nd to Human Relations (3 answers total)

This post was deleted for the following reason: This is picking up a lot of flags, sorry -- Eyebrows McGee

Response by poster: titty-boxing...
posted by noelpratt2nd at 4:06 PM on July 29, 2021

Best answer: The NSFW411 subreddit may be a better resource for this than Metafilter.
posted by Candleman at 4:10 PM on July 29, 2021 [3 favorites]

Best answer: Have you tried looking around/asking on fetlife?
posted by needs more cowbell at 4:17 PM on July 29, 2021

« Older Competition distancing relationships   |   My kid won’t stop touching people Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.