What kind of binder do I need?
May 12, 2021 2:15 PM   Subscribe

I am looking for a binder in which to keep a bunch of things related to a certain subject. I wish I had the one I had in seventh grade because it was perfect. What I’m looking for:

- I would like if it zipped up but not a must. Instead of just hanging open
- Must have 3 ring aspect
- Pocket for papers on at least one side of the binder
- organization area - a slot for pens and pencils and other little things, little zippered or other pockets, keychain maybe, etc.
posted by jitterbug perfume to Shopping (6 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

You can also buy a lot of accessories (zippered pockets, etc. ) made to fit on the three rings of a binder that can be added to a binder. Search for "binder accessories ".
posted by Green Eyed Monster at 3:01 PM on May 12, 2021

Mead has a couple; these have exterior pockets/pouches.
Zippered binders at Staples.
posted by Iris Gambol at 3:43 PM on May 12, 2021

A key word that would be helpful for you is 'portfolio'. These are some that I think would work great, but a search for "zippered portfolio binder" will show you many more on Bezo's website.
posted by hydra77 at 4:46 PM on May 12, 2021

The stores will start having a wider selection for you to choose from when they start stocking for back to school, probably sometime in July. You'll probably have more choice than you know what to do with then!
posted by lhauser at 6:02 PM on May 12, 2021

Check out the Case-it Mighty Zip binders (I bought mine at Staples) - I bought one for organizing Girl Scout troop stuff and it's perfect - plenty of room for documents, and lots of extra space for keys, cookie money, basic first aid stuff, etc.
posted by zibra at 10:14 AM on May 13, 2021

« Older Podcasts like Reply All’s “Yes Yes No”   |   COVID Vaccine Side Effects for Those w/ Previous... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.