Is there a name for this corporate art style?

At this point we've all heard of Corporate Memphis. But recently I've been noticing a distinctive style of illustration popping up on what I guess I'd describe as neo-finance sites--it's sort of like, um, if Moebius illustrated Ayn Rand. Examples: The robinhood.com sign-in page; etherium.org. Does it have a name? Or is it the work of a single artist/design firm?
posted by pullayup to Computers & Internet (4 answers total) 13 users marked this as a favorite

It certainly bears a lot of resemblance to ligne claire style, made famous by Tintin.
posted by Corduroy at 11:09 AM on May 12, 2021 [4 favorites]

I can't help much with design language, but if it helps with the search the Ethereum website has a page crediting the different artists.
posted by ZaphodB at 11:13 AM on May 12, 2021 [1 favorite]

Best answer: Thanks to ZaphodB, I found that Liam Cobb is the pen behind both those illustrations. Good eye! And agreed about Moebius.
posted by hollyholly at 12:11 PM on May 12, 2021 [4 favorites]

If you enjoy this style, I am reminded of one of my favorite illustrators, Guy Billout, who makes wry and delightful jokes out of visual scenes.
posted by rrrrrrrrrt at 8:29 PM on May 12, 2021

« Older BIPOC/Woman owned handyperson/contractor in...   |   How strong a projector would be required to... Newer »