Quote from Larry Flynt about trusting people
April 20, 2021 12:02 PM   Subscribe

Trying to find a quote from Hustler magazine publisher Larry Flynt -- from about 20 years ago I think.

Of course, I've done all the Googling on it and tried various versions of the search string from what I can recall about the quote. But nada.

It went something like: "People who have a good relationship with their crotch are less likely to cause trouble"...or something like that.

Or he might have said something like "I don't trust people who don't have a good connection to their crotch..."

Is there a website I don't know about that's dedicated just to 'quote finding'?

Thanks hive!
posted by zenpop to Writing & Language (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Response by poster: OMG, I just remembered that I'd published the quote on my FB feed right after Flynt died. The shortcomings of 'early onset.'

"People who have a nice, healthy connection to their crotch have a better connection between the head and their heart, and in a land of sexually healthy people we’d have less crime, less poverty, less divorce, less drug use-and fewer right-wing Republicans."
--Larry Flynt
posted by zenpop at 12:07 PM on April 20 [16 favorites]

I wish I could answer my own Ask Metafilters so quickly!!!
posted by calgirl at 1:28 PM on April 20 [2 favorites]

« Older How to have pdfs made quickly to send off etc   |   AirTag vs Tile iPhone battery life Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments