In what episode of SGC2C does Space Ghost say "I love my body"?

I remember Space Ghost saying "I like my body...I love my body," or something similar on an episode of Space Ghost Coast to Coast. I don't remember the context but the line delivery was really funny. It could be from another show but I'm 99.9% sure it was Space Ghost. What episode am I looking for?
posted by Cezar Golescu to Media & Arts (5 answers total)

I didn't find any exact matches on the Space Coast Coast to Coast Episode Guide (warms the cockles of my cold, dead heart to see that bit of Web 1.0 still alive) but the cold open of Terminal seems like it might be the one you're thinking of.
posted by fedward at 1:55 PM on October 26 [1 favorite]

I really think this was a Sealab 2021 episode.
posted by Buy Sockpuppet Bonds! at 2:16 PM on October 26 [2 favorites]

Seconding that this is Captain Murphy from Sealab 2021 episode "I, Robot" where the crew discusses putting their brains into robot bodies. https://youtu.be/NKVkMEhtkI8?t=94
posted by CyberSlug Labs at 2:20 PM on October 26 [3 favorites]

That's it! Not sure where I got such a strong memory of Space Ghost saying that line.
posted by Cezar Golescu at 2:30 PM on October 26

There's a similar line in at least one Lords Of Acid song. There might be some references in either direction there.
posted by yohko at 8:21 PM on October 26

« Older Musicals for toddlers   |   Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy, Trauma Edition? Newer »