Is there a repository of R cheat sheets?

So many packages, so few cheat sheets! It seems like pretty much any R package could use a cheat sheet. Is there a respository of R cheat sheets that is not just for the base or commonly used packages, but that includes cheat sheets for specialized packages? Even better, how about a utility that lets you assemble custom cheat sheets from component-pieces? (yeah, now I'm getting greedy, I know)

Thanks to answers to my last question, I'm whizzing along through DataCamp, but of course without using these things day-to-day, they're not just going to sear into my memory. I need cheat sheets!
posted by If only I had a penguin... to Computers & Internet (7 answers total) 18 users marked this as a favorite

There's a search engine that focuses on searching R-related resources: rseek.org; I put "cheat sheet" into it and did see some specific library result ones. It's probably worth a gander.
posted by foxfirefey at 4:08 PM on May 15 [1 favorite]

Someone on github might have a bundle of r cheat sheets. There are some sites that let you build cheat sheets but I don’t know about aggregating them from other sources, except maybe Pinterest.
posted by bilabial at 5:01 PM on May 15

The rstudio website has chest sheets
posted by MisantropicPainforest at 5:29 PM on May 15 [1 favorite]

Perhaps tl? I haven’t used it, but I use tldr (the inspiration for tl) every day.
posted by ripley_ at 6:07 PM on May 15

This is the RStudio list of cheatsheets that was mentioned above: https://rstudio.com/resources/cheatsheets/

It focuses on tidyverse ones but they have a data.table cheatsheet in the "contributed" section, near the bottom, for the hold-outs who are still posting benchmarks on Stack Overflow.
posted by uninjured landlord at 6:38 PM on May 15 [2 favorites]

Here's a github of basically every data science cheatsheet imaginable. This link goes straight to the R section.
posted by thebots at 8:16 PM on May 15 [1 favorite]

I'll play Devil's Advocate and say the best cheat sheet is the one you create yourself, since you can prioritize commands you think you will routinely use and ignore commands you think are less important.
posted by wittgenstein at 11:54 AM on May 16

« Older Should I playstation or should I gostation?   |   CDs, Lots of beloved CDs What to do? What to do? Newer »