Where can I buy a print of this painting?

I discovered this painting in an AskMe thread earlier today, and I'm in love with it. I'd love to buy a print of it, but I can't seem to find anywhere selling it -- half an hour of googling has turned up only a single print on eBay for $350, which is a little out of my price range (sub-$100). Does anyone know any secret magical art print source I haven't been able to find?
posted by mekily to Media & Arts (3 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

Can't personally vouch for the site, but here's a "giclee print on cotton canvas" version.
posted by Iris Gambol at 10:36 PM on April 28, 2020 [2 favorites]

I think there's a couple options for that painting among others by the same artist here...?
posted by stormyteal at 11:10 PM on April 28, 2020

You might consider buying a book of her art that has this piece in it. You could cut out the page and frame it. There are few on eBay in your price range; you can just ask the seller if this painting is included before bidding. I’d also be sure to specify that it’s in color! Some art books will reproduce some of the art in grayscale. This listing looks promising.
posted by katie at 1:25 AM on April 29, 2020 [2 favorites]

« Older Help me give (anonymous wireless carrier) my money...   |   'I think I'm the only one here who's only been... Newer »