Virtual Shoe Shopping

Where can I find shoes similar to these? Features: black t-strap with cutouts and white sole.

I've tried searching T-strap oxfords with no success. I thought of emailing the pattern company, but they are currently shutdown due to COVID-19.
posted by sarajane to Shopping (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

I think they might be these - I googled white sole black oxford womens, and in the images shoes with a similar sole came up, and looking at their women's shoes revealed this one. You could probably try Merchant and Mills on social media to confirm - their instagram seems to be updated regularly still, so someone is still working.
posted by phlox at 11:33 AM on April 9, 2020

Yep, that's the Grenson Ethel but from a previous season. They moved to a bigger, chunkier wedge for SS20 (as seen in the link from phlox) but essentially the same model!
posted by thebots at 2:12 PM on April 9, 2020

« Older Distance co-op or kid-friendly competitive Switch...   |   Leaving without saying goodbye- how best to do? Newer »