Online IRS address change?
March 21, 2020 5:36 PM   Subscribe

Is it possible to update my home address with the United States Internal Revenue Service via an online form?
posted by DreamStar to Law & Government (2 answers total)
No. There are several ways to tell the Internal Revenue Service that your address has changed, but none of them are online. File on Form 8822 Change Of Address. For more information see Topic No. 157 Change Your Address – How to Notify the IRS.
posted by Rob Rockets at 6:05 PM on March 21

This worked for me when I called the IRS in summer 2019 to change my address: Can't guarantee it'll still work, but there you go.
posted by dubious_dude at 6:39 PM on March 21

« Older Report Roth IRA withdrawal for school, 2019   |   Identify A Pill Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments