Help me prepare for an interview as On-Premise Spirits Rep

I’m interviewing to be the On-Premise Representative for a US distillery. What questions should I ask? How do I negotiate salary etc?

I’ve been a bartender for several years, and now have the opportunity to work representing a distillery. I’ll be responsible for promoting the distillery’s spirits in bars, restaurants, etc, building brand awareness, educating bartenders and staff on the product, and increasing sales.

I’ve never done any kind of sales per se, though I have got experience talking about products and doing education on beverages. I know spirits, I know bartending, and I have solid connections in the local bar industry within my territory.

Any advice, particularly from folks with experience with hospitality sales would be most appreciated.
posted by qi to Work & Money

« Older Seeking skin-safe double-sided silicone tape   |   Yoko Ono's Voice Piece for Soprano Newer »