Collectible Tarot/Oracle/Something Cards from the 2000s

When I was in middle school (early 2000s) I found these neat cardboard packets of oracle/tarot-esque cards that had maybe 5-7 cards per packet along with a beautiful paper fortune teller/cootie catcher in the same art style. For the sake of scratching a mind itch, I'd love to find a photo or two of these cards. Any takers want to help me search?

Here's what I remember:

• They weren't complete decks -- just some cards and the catcher.
• The art style was similar to what you'd find in a Doreen Virtue deck (high fantasy), but I am almost positive they weren't by her since her cards are complete sets and they didn't come with a fortune teller.
• I probably bought these at Barnes & Noble, Borders Books, and maybe Hot Topic.
• They were rather tall cards -- maybe 3" x 7"

Keywords I've been using to search on Google, eBay, and Etsy: oracle, tarot, fortune, gypsy, collectible, 2000s, packet
posted by Kitchen Witch to Shopping 4 users marked this as a favorite

« Older Affordable Non-Strip Vegas Hotel   |   Hope me identify this bone? Newer »