Resume Service in Twin Cities

I need help writing a resume and am willing to pay for this. Recommendations for where to go and an estimate of how much this should cost are appreciated!

I have "some college" and have worked at the same company for 23 years, 20 in a technical role. I have only had two different titles in this time, so I need help making this more of a project and skills based resume than a historical record. This would be for an internal position. I am willing to go anywhere in the metro area, but if there are online services that are worth it, please list those as well.
posted by soelo to Work & Money (2 answers total)

CareerForce Centers provide free and government supported help for job seekers in Minnesota . There’s a Resume workshop Wednesday and Friday this week in Minneapolis. They also provide many other free job and computer workshops.
posted by mundo at 6:53 PM on January 19 [2 favorites]

Prototype Career Resources, in St Paul. I know the owner slightly and have found her to be a person of high integrity and giving good value. It's a small company and I'd expect her employees to be the same.

ETA: I don't know their pricing but would expect them to be very transparent about it.
posted by dancing leaves at 6:38 AM on January 21

« Older Songs for a toy piano   |   A walking vacation Newer »