If This, Then Ignore

I use IFTTT and have never been able to get actual help from them. I understand I am not a paying customer, but there is no way to be a paying customer that I can see. Dropbox applets stopped working on December 11th and they have not posted it on their status page. If there any solution to get their attention or some kind of response?

I had a different issue with a different applet months ago and the only answers I got were from fellow users on reddit. This time, I emailed them and got no response. I tweeted twice. I posted to reddit. I asked on the Discord. No response from any of these sources.
posted by soelo to Computers & Internet (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

You might have better luck contacting Dropbox about it.
posted by bleep at 8:51 PM on December 21, 2019

Response by poster: Good idea, but Dropbox says they don't provide help with third-party services.
posted by soelo at 1:25 PM on December 22, 2019

Response by poster: This solution was posted on reddit and it does seem to be working: Use the New File trigger and not the New Photo trigger.
posted by soelo at 5:16 AM on January 3, 2020

« Older Non-awful stories from kids of divorce   |   How to buy a Coleman Mini Bike in WA Newer »