Where to eat out for Xmas in Port Angeles, WA

My partner and I are staying in a hotel near Port Angeles, WA over Xmas. We don’t have a kitchen in the hotel, so we’re wondering if anyone’s had experience with eating out nearby on Xmas eve/day. We’d also be open to driving up to an hour, so Port Townsend would also be an option.
posted by Cogito to Food & Drink (3 answers total)

We had a very nice meal at Kokopelli Grill last summer. They appear to be closed Xmas day but open for Xmas eve.
posted by Cloudberry Sky at 1:27 PM on December 15, 2019

The Alderwood Bistro in Sequim looks to be open on X-Mas eve. I had a really nice meal there a few years ago.
posted by brookeb at 2:02 PM on December 15, 2019 [1 favorite]

On Christmas Day you could reserve for brunch at the Lake Crescent Lodge in Olympic Nat'l Park - less than an hour from Port Angeles. Gorgeous scenery, and a quaint lodge - do be prepared for icy roads, though!
posted by dbmcd at 3:54 PM on December 15, 2019 [1 favorite]

« Older Where can I buy chocolate pasta in NYC?   |   Tips for traveling alone in Colombia Newer »