Custom vinyl wall decal printing for work logo

Hi all, my job just designed a swanky new logo and we'd like to stick it up on the wall outside our office. Probably something around 3 feet long by 2 feet high, with color (not black and white). I found a few options online for custom vinyl decal printing -- does anyone have any specific recommendations or stay-away-froms?

Must-haves: color, high-quality printing, do-able within 30 days, custom upload of logo, not going to gradually fall away from the wall after a few years
Nice-to-haves: Removeable without ruining the paint
posted by tealcoffeecup to Media & Arts (3 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

We used Vinyl Disorder for a mixture of logo graphics on windows and walls-- affordable and quick.
posted by Static Vagabond at 10:54 AM on November 7, 2019

Yes, interior wall! It is painted with an eggshell / semi-flat paint. Logo is 2-3 colors (light blue, orange, black). Not sure if vector but high resolution.
posted by tealcoffeecup at 11:54 AM on November 7, 2019

I will add that you don't want to "do it yourself" it is trickier than you might imagine. Use a full-service local company who will come do the installation for you.
posted by agatha_magatha at 9:05 AM on November 8, 2019

« Older Colored food contest   |   Where is the eggless vegetarian Thanksgiving... Newer »