where do I look for short-term apartment rentals in LA?

I'm desperate to find a furnished, safe and clean apartment to rent for the month of april in los angeles, as close to silverlake as possible for my parents. April is my kid's 1st birthday and grandma and grandpa want to come down from Canada and celebrate. Hotels are too expensive, my place is too small. where do I look for short-term apartment rentals in LA?
posted by ronenosity to Travel & Transportation around Los Angeles, LA (5 answers total)

Westside Rentals
posted by forallmankind at 10:18 PM on March 5, 2006

I've been apt. searching as well, but for different area/requirements. Earlier today I noticed this listing that fits your time frame, and is in nearby Los Feliz. What is your price range?
posted by PY at 10:21 PM on March 5, 2006

Oakwood Apatrments
posted by Carsey at 10:26 PM on March 5, 2006

I second Oakwood.
posted by dvottero at 9:16 AM on March 6, 2006

Response by poster: thanks to everyone for your suggestions, especially PY. I contacted this renter.
posted by ronenosity at 2:05 PM on March 6, 2006

« Older How can I fax with Mac OS X?   |   Where to get custom cut plywood? Newer »