Where can I find this comic strip?

Some months ago, I saw a link to a comic strip on metafilter that compared the experiences of two young people, one with more advantages in life and one with fewer.

I believe the point was to show that Just World Theory is bee ess and that the less advantaged young person didn't "deserve" less on her merits, but rather had had a harder life where more was demanded from her and less given to her.

I recall that in one pane, the young woman who was less advantaged was harried and waitressing at a party or restaurant.

I desperately want to share this comic with a friend, but I don't even know what search terms I would use to find it. I tried and came up with nothing.

This is driving me craaaazzzzzzy, pease halp!
posted by nirblegee to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 12 users marked this as a favorite

On a Plate by Toby Morris.
posted by ambrosen at 2:32 AM on July 23 [22 favorites]

Wow, thanks! That is it!
posted by nirblegee at 2:39 AM on July 23 [1 favorite]

« Older How to get from Madrid to Zurich?   |   Best workflow apps for a scattered person Newer »