Woops, that was it back there... Can we just back up?
July 2, 2019 11:21 AM   Subscribe

So, someone I know just crossed into Mexico by car at San Ysidro/Tijuana and didn't pull over at the INM for their tourist cards. Is there a way to get back to the INM office without recrossing the border? Can they go to the INM office at the airport?
posted by bricoleur to Travel & Transportation around Tijuana, Mexico (1 answer total)
My non-professional understanding is that the card is technically non-replaceable, but losing it is common. There's a fine of US$60 per card and it can be replaced at an Immigration Office. See MexicoTouristCard.com for info. They do not take credit cards, not sure if they take US cash.
posted by wnissen at 11:55 AM on July 2, 2019

« Older Vancouver BC, July 3-6   |   Name that Monty Python bit Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.