Small lifelogging camera with good battery life.

I'm going to be getting one of those tiny cameras - the textbook example would be a go pro hero session - the use case is to hang around my neck on a lanyard and film continuously while I'm in public. (I have to, I'm being targeted by stalkers.) I want reliable and long batt life. Local storage fine. What make and model should I buy?
posted by anonymous to Technology (2 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

PatrolEyes is a prominent maker of police oriented bodycams. Standard model is 32GB and 14hrs. Here's another company's selection of knockoffs.

Tiny and reliable/useful may be at cross purposes here. Especially if "tiny" means not visually noticable.
posted by snuffleupagus at 6:15 AM on April 9

Some more googling turned up Ubiquiti's Front Row pendant cam. Available in black and in white with rose gold accents. I trust their routers and switches but have never used a device like this from them.

It does seem more discrete, has at least some potential for style, and offers some additional social media functionality to the user.
posted by snuffleupagus at 6:25 AM on April 9

« Older We've averted a relationship crisis. How to keep...   |   How do you respond to "Where do you want to go?" Newer »