Optimizing Windows 10 Tablet Mode usuability?

How can I make Windows 10 Tablet mode work better? I have a 2-in-1 laptop and it is great as a laptop and useful for watching Netflix on the treadmill at the gym as a tablet but it is pretty terrible at just being a usable tablet compared to my android tablet. Are there any tricks, hacks, apps, or mods that can make the Windows 10 Tablet experience better?
posted by srboisvert to Computers & Internet (2 answers total)

Terrible in what way? People will be better able to help you address specifics. There may also be settings on your specific brand of tablet you can adjust.
posted by DarlingBri at 5:52 AM on January 27 [4 favorites]

Yes, specifics, please. All the problems I've had with Windows 10 on a tablet involve trying to work with standard Windows desktop apps, and there are so few good Metro-or-whatever-it's-called interface apps that it makes Windows 10 not good as a tablet OS.
posted by lhauser at 8:35 PM on January 28

« Older lend me all your obscure/ridiculous dinner party...   |   Need help configuring projector with Mac Newer »