Desperately seeking table feet
December 14, 2018 3:48 PM   Subscribe

I have a table with half-inch wide metal hairpin legs, and am looking for rubber-ish feet that attach to the bottom (see pic). Google search is failing me. How would you describe these, and what do you call the part where the rod snaps in? I have only 2 of the original set, and would like to find something similar or a new set of four. They must exist somewhere!
posted by mefireader to Home & Garden (4 answers total)
I searched for "hairpin leg pads" and got several results, e.g.:

Are those not what you're looking for?
posted by brainmouse at 3:56 PM on December 14, 2018

Would something like this work? Not exactly the same but accommodates half inch rod.
posted by namret at 3:56 PM on December 14, 2018

Yes, this is exactly what I was looking for, thanks!
posted by mefireader at 4:19 PM on December 14, 2018

Another option, just for generalized future reference, would be split tubing (eg: tygon or something). FInd a suitable diameter of tubing, cut to an appropriate length and then slit lengthwise.
posted by aramaic at 5:23 PM on December 14, 2018 [1 favorite]

« Older What should an NYC newbie know about dogs?   |   How do you stay warm... Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments